Candle Care Tips
This page is dedicated to helping you get the best performance and experience from your candles. Because the candles are made from Soy, a natural product, they will not perform like other types of wax you may be use to. What that mean is they will give you a great experience and enhance your space when they are lit, while not releasing toxins, pollutants and carcinogens into your space!
Following these tips will give you the best candle burning experience:
1. Always trim your wick to 1/4 in before each use. This helps to keep the wax clean and burning nicely.
2. Burn your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects.
3. Keep burning candle out of the reach of children and pets.
4. The first time you burn your candle, make sure you have time to burn it for at least 3 hours. This should allow the candle to burn to the edge of the vessel. This prevents tunneling of the wax.
5. Avoid excessive burn time, no more than 4 hours is recommended.
6. Candles that are 8.5 oz or less will have a better scent throw when burned in a single room versus a large open space, unless you burn two candles at the same time. Large open spaces may allow the scent to escape and not smell as much.